Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Mailing Address: PO Box 459, Erwin, NC 28339
Physical Address: 100 West F St., Erwin, NC 28339
Telephone: 910-897-5122 (Non-emergency)
911 Emergency Fire, Police, Rescue
Interim Police Chief: Lt. William H Morris
Sgt. Ralph Kerley
Sgt. Linwood McKoy
Records Clerk Amanda Reagan firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you going on Vacation or Out of Town? We would be happy to perform Security House checks while you are away. All you need to do is download the Security House Check form below and bring it to the Police Department during regular business hours and we will take care of the rest!
Download our Security House Check form here
Mission Statement Erwin Police Department
It is the mission of every member of the Erwin Police Department to work with the entire community to:
- Provide the highest possible level of service to the citizens of the town in a nondiscriminatory manner
- Maintain order and crime control
- Reduce the opportunity for crime
- Reduce citizens’ fear of crime
- Provide a sense of security for the people by protecting life and property
- Have every member of the department to preserve the peace and constitutional rights of all citizens, and address the root causes of crime through efficient and effective police service and creative problem solving
As members of the Erwin Police Department, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence. We uphold the public trust by being honest and maintaining the highest standards of ethical and moral character. We treat every citizen with respect and dignity in an unbiased manner. Effective policing requires a partnership between the police and the community. Furthermore, in maintaining a partnership, the Department recognizes the willingness of residents to share responsibility for maintenance of order and quality of life. The fundamental mission of the Erwin Police Department therefore is to provide the professional leadership and support required to sustain and improve the community’s efforts, and to develop a balanced partnership directed against lawlessness and disorderly behavior.
Finally, it is the challenge of every member of the Department to be innovative in developing new ways to deliver police services as we aspire to improve the quality of life in partnership with the community.
Questions or Comments?
Please fill in this form to contact the Police Chief.